Zucchini with Mint and Parmesan
- 2 zucchini (trimmed olive oil spray)
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 40 grams shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons small mint leaves freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the zucchini in half crosswise, then in 1⁄2cm thick slices lengthwise.
- Spray a large non-stick frypan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook zucchini in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side, until just tender.
- Arrange warm zucchini on a serving platter and drizzle with vinegar, sprinkle with parmesan, mint and a grinding of pepper.
Perfect as a side dish or combined with chicken, beef and lamb.