Herbed Potato Salad
- 680 grams potatoes cut into cubes
- 118 grams light Italian dressing
- 1 ⁄2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 64 grams chopped red bell pepper
- 64 grams chopped green bell pepper
- 64 grams chopped green onions
- In a large pot, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 15 minutes (do not overcook).
- Drain well and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, mustard, parsley, and seasonings; pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Carefully stir in bell peppers and green onions. Cover and chill until ready to serve.