Oven Wedge Fries
For potato wedges:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large russet potatoes (cut into wedges)
For the seasoning:
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder and/or paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potato wedges on the cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic with seasonings and sprinkle halve of the mixture over the top of the potato wedges.
- Bake wedges for about 7 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Flip wedges over.
- Sprinkle with the remaining seasoning mixture, and bake for another 7 minutes or until the wedges are browned and cooked through.
- Serve while hot.