Beetroot Lentil and Feta Salad
- 450 grams can whole baby beetroot drained
- 400 grams can lentils drained and rinsed
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 50 grams wild rocket leaves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 60 grams crumbled feta cheese
- freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Honey to taste
- Mix the red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and honey for the dressing
- Cut any larger beetroot in half and combine with lentils and spring onions in a bowl. Add the rocket and drizzle with the dressing.
- Transfer salad to a serving platter, scatter with feta and a grinding of pepper and salt.