Asparagus with Greek Salad Dressing
- 3 bunches asparagus trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 180 grams finely diced cucumber
- 2 tomatoes finely diced
- 10 small pitted black olives quartered
- 40 grams reduced salt feta cheese
- Boil or steam asparagus for 3-5 minutes, until just tender. Drain and briefly rinse under cold running water then arrange on a serving platter.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and olives in a small bowl and spoon onto the asparagus, drizzling with any remaining juices.
- Sprinkle with feta and serve.