- 64 grams chopped green bell pepper
- 64 grams frozen corn thawed
- 64 grams sliced green onion
- 64 grams chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 64 grams shredded reduced fat Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sauté bell pepper and corn until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add green onion and tomato; cook for several minutes more until heated through; stir in cilantro.
- Heat tortillas in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place equal amounts of cheese and vegetables on each tortilla, fold in half and continue to cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve while hot.