Simple Fish Tacos
- 450 grams cod or white fish fillets (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ⁄2 package taco seasoning
- 12 6-inch warmed corn tortillas
- 128 grams shredded red cabbage
- 128 grams shredded green cabbage
- 256 grams chopped tomatoes
- 64 grams nonfat sour cream
- taco sauce to taste
- lime wedges for serving (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine fish, olive oil, lemon juice, and seasoning mix, pour into a large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly and carefully, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill tortillas with fish mixture.
- Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream, and taco sauce.
- Serve with lime wedge, if desired.
Make your own restaurant-style fish tacos at home for a light and healthy dinner.