bacon advocado ceaser salad (with video)
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1 Avocado
- 65 grams Bread cut into cubes
- 30 grams Parmesan shaved
- 25 grams dressing
- finely chop the romaine lettuce.
- cut the bacon into the desired size.
- cut the bread into small cubes.
- heat a frying-pan over high heat.
- fry the bacon until crispy.
- remove the bacon from the frying-pan and fry the bread cubes until golden brown and crispy.
- cut the avocado into the desired size.
- mix all ingredients carefully.
- serve immediately.