bacon advocado ceaser salad (with video)
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1 Avocado
- 65 grams Bread (cut into cubes)
- 30 grams Parmesan (shaved)
- 25 grams dressing
- finely chop the romaine lettuce.
- cut the bacon into the desired size.
- cut the bread into small cubes.
- heat a frying-pan over high heat.
- fry the bacon until crispy.
- remove the bacon from the frying-pan and fry the bread cubes until golden brown and crispy.
- cut the avocado into the desired size.
- mix all ingredients carefully.
- serve immediately.
– this quick lunch can be perfectly taken to work.
– You can make this quick lunch the day before and can be kept in the fridge for 3 days
– You can buy the Caesar dressing in your local supermarket