Avocado Garden Salad
- 6 cups torn or cut mixed salad greens
- 3 medium tomatoes chopped
- 5 small onions chopped
- 1 small cucumber peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ⁄3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large avocado peeled
- Mix salad greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt. Pour over salad mixture and toss together.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Remove pit and peel avocado halves. Slice into thin wedges, about 1/8-inch thick.
- Arrange avocado slices on top of salad and serve immediately.