Vegetable Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 large onion peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 128 grams cooked chopped chicken breast
- 177 grams red enchilada sauce
- 453 grams no salt added tomato sauce
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 85 grams shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Sauté onion for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add bell pepper and zucchini, cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in chicken, set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine enchilada sauce and tomato sauce in a small bowl.
- Add halve to vegetable and chicken mixture.
- Soften tortillas on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Add the sauce and vegetable mixture to each tortilla and place equal amounts of the non-sauce vegetable and chicken mixture on one side.
- Roll up and place in a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle cheese over top, bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve while hot.