Scrambled eggs with french toast
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- pinch of salt if desired
- 7 tbsp of semi‐skimmed milk
- 4 slices bread
- French toast:
- Beat egg, milk, pepper and salt together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the slices of bread in the egg mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until they are golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper
- Scrambled eggs:
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl and beat well with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan then add the milk, pepper and salt.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir over a moderate heat until mixture is
- thick and creamy.
- Do not cook for too long or it will curdle.
- Serve on hot toast.