Grilled Chicken Vegetable Kabobs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 450 grams boneless chicken breast without skin cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 wooden skewers
- 8 cherry tomatoes 12 whole bay leaves
- 1 medium onion cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper.
- Pour over chicken and marinate one hour in the refrigerator.
- To make skewers, thread tomato, chicken, bay leaf, onion, and bell pepper and repeat.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Discard bay leaves before serving.