Rosemary Lemon Chicken with Vegetables
- 230 grams small red potatoes rinsed and cubed
- 200 grams baby carrots
- 128 grams green beans trimmed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60 grams lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel only the green part
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium pot, fill with water and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and green beans and cook for 5- 10 minutes or until cooked, drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Place olive oil and chicken breasts in a medium skillet, cook over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add potatoes, carrots, green beans, and all remaining ingredients to skillet, except 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add remaining lemon juice to taste and serve.