Grilled Salmon with Apple, Lime and Yogurt Slaw
- 250 grams red cabbage finely shredded
- 1 Granny Smith apple cut into julienne strips
- 75 grams snow peas trimmed and cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 240 grams reduced fat natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 560 grams Atlantic salmon fillets cut into 140gr pieces
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 200 grams buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 8 sprigs coriander for serving
- Cook the noodles, drain and rinse in cool water.
- Combine cabbage, apple, snow peas and coriander in a large bowl.
- Mix yogurt, lime rind and juice in a small bowl to make a dressing.
- Pour two thirds of the dressing over the salad and mix gently.
- Coat the salmon in sesame oil and cook the skin side down in a hot frypan for 4-5 minutes. Turn the salmon and cook further for 3 minutes until almost cooked.
- Divide the soba noodles between the serving plates, top with salmon and coleslaw, drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with coriander.