Minty Melon with Ginger Yogurt
- 8 cm piece fresh ginger
- 200 grams natural yogurt
- 120 grams chopped rock melon
- 120 grams chopped honeydew melon
- 2 teaspoons shredded mint
- honey to taste
- Finely grate the ginger onto a plate. Pour the grated ginger and any juices into a fine sieve and press over a bowl to collect all the juice.
- Stir the juice into the yogurt.
- Add the honey to the yogurt and ginger mix.
- Divide the melon between 2 serving bowls, top with ginger yogurt and sprinkle with mint.