Easy Turkey Skillet Dinner
- 340 grams lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion peeled and chopped
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil oregano, and garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- Spray nonstick cooking spray in a large skillet.
- Brown the lean turkey and onion over medium heat until the turkey is cooked through and onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings.
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve while hot.