Curried Chicken Pitas
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 60 grams low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 256 grams cooked cubed chicken breast
- 1 ripe but firm pear diced
- 1 stalk celery finely diced
- 64 grams dried cranberries
- 32 grams sliced or slivered almonds toasted
- 4 4- to 5- inch whole-wheat pita breads cut in half
- 256 grams sprouts cut in half and cooked
- lettuce optional
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, pear, celery, cranberries, sprouts and almonds. Mix carefully.
- Put the pita breath in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad and the yoghurt, mayonaise sauce.