- 75 grams corn flakes crushed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs you prefer
- pinch of salt if desired
- 4 chicken legs
- Pre‐heat the oven to 190°C or 375°F or Gas Mark 5.
- Mix the crushed corn flakes, salt, pepper and mixed herbs
- together in a bowl.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then in the seasoned cornflake crumbs, pressing on well.
- Place in a casserole dish, lined with tin foil.
- Bake in the pre‐heated oven for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked.