Bacon avocado filled chicken
- 2 avocado
- 0,5 cups onion finely diced
- 0,5 cups tomato finely diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 0,5 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven at 400°F/200°C.
- Combine the avocados, onion, tomato, cilantro, salt and lime juice in a mixing bowl.
- season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and make an incision lengthwise.
- Fill the opening of the chicken breast with the avocado mixture.
- Roll the filled chicken breast tightly into 2 slices of bacon.
- Fry the chicken in a pan over high heat, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Bake in the oven at 400°F/200°C for 10 minutes or until cooked.