How do you reheat meatballs? This is a question that many people ask themselves when they are eating lunch at their desk or dinner after coming home from work. If the meatballs were cooked in advance, how can you reheat them, and how long does it take? In this blog post, we will discuss 5 different ways to reheat your delicious meatball dish!
How to reheat meatballs
If you are looking for a quick and easy meal, how do you reheat meatballs? One of the most important things to remember is how long it takes. If you overcook them, they end up dry and may not be as enjoyable.
In the oven!
This blog post will teach how to reheat meatballs in the oven without sauce.
Reheating food is a process that many people dread, but with proper technique, it can be made much easier. One of the most important things to remember when how long it takes. If you overcook them, they end up dry and may not be as enjoyable.
One popular way to reheat meatballs is by using an oven. The steps are easy:
- Turn on your oven and set it to 350°F or 180°C until heated
- Then place your tray of cooked meatballs inside for 10-15 minutes while checking every two minutes if they are warm enough
If you’ve got leftover meatballs covered in sauce and need them reheated, just use the same settings as I mentioned above plus an extra 10-15 minutes.
How to reheat meatballs on the stove
As we all know, the best way to reheat meatballs is on a stovetop in a pan. It’s how I always do it and how you should too! Here’s how:
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add enough vegetable oil or melted butter to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add about 4-6 meatballs at a time, cooking for 30 seconds on each side until browned but not scorched.
- Reduce the heat by half. And cover your frying pan with a lit or aluminum foil.
- Let them reheat for 5-10 minutes and turn the meatballs. When turning your meatballs check if they’re hot enough.
- If not repeat the last step.
How to reheat meatballs in sauce on the stovetop:
- Pour the meatballs with the sauce into the pan.
- Warm the meatballs by stirring them around in the sauce to coat them entirely in the liquid.
- Increase heat so that sauce starts to simmer, but does not boil.
- Allow meatballs to simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until the desired temperature is reached.
In the microwave
Microwaving meatballs is one of the easiest ways to reheat them.
One thing to remember when how long it takes. Don’t put them in the microwave for more than 2-3 minutes each time., they end up dry and may not be as enjoyable.
- Meatballs without sauce: Microwave your tray for about 2-3 minutes on 1000 watts or until heated all the way through. (this can take 5-6 minutes depending on how big the meatballs are)
- Meatballs in the sauce: Microwave your tray for about 3-4 minutes on 1000 watts. We recommend taking them out of the microwave, stirring them every other minute with a wooden spoon. This will make sure the sauce and meatballs are heated evenly and every ball is cooked all the way through.
In the instant pot
No one likes to waste time cooking and waiting for their food. That’s why it’s also important to know how to reheat meatballs in an instant pot!
- Place the meatballs in the instant pot.
- Put the meatballs and the sauce in the instant pot. (if you don’t have sauce put some butter or vegetable oil in the instant pot along with the meatballs)
- Steam them for 5-10 minutes with the high pressure and release method. (steam button)
- This should reheat the meatballs to the desired temperature.
In the air fryer
In case you’re feeling a little hungry, but don’t want to dirty up a pan, try using the air fryer. Air frying is a cooking technique that uses hot air circulating over food and causes it to crisp up without oil or grease being added.
Let’s get started:
- You set the temperature of your air fryer to 350°F or 180°C.
- For meatballs without sauce, cook them for about 5-7 minutes or until they reach the desired temperature (check every few minutes).
Cooking should be about more than just the food, it’s also a way to express creativity. In order for us to cook like pros, we need tools that help make life easier and less stressful when preparing delicious dishes.
Here are some tools we recommend to make your life easier:
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
- 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer with Recipe Book
- 6-Piece Nonstick Oven Bakeware Baking Set
- Covered Sauté with Helper Handle Hard Anodized Aluminum Saute Pan
- Nonstick Frying Pan Sets with Lids
If you’re looking for how to reheat meatballs, there are a few ways that will satisfy your hunger and taste buds. From the stovetop to microwaving to an air fryer or instant pot, these methods should leave you feeling satisfied without all of the hassle! If you have any questions leave a comment below